Monday, December 18, 2006

Dental clinic: organization, kit, inventory...



I finished the work done by previous dental team (name and country unknown to me; that is why I suggested this blog website to have follow up of the work done at the dispensary) in organizing drawers by "kit".

I gathered the instrument and material by dental speciality using colored "tape-and-tell" rings and tape. I also try to keed the drawers with minimum instrumentation so it will be easy to find what we need. Other material are either under the counter or in the dispensary pharmacy. ENDODONTIC INSTRUMENTS AND MATERIAL are needed, especially to condensate and seal the canal. There is no prosthodontic material except to take alginate impression. I don't recall if there are impression trays...

PLEASE contact me to update this website so we know what's in the clinic as well as what is missing!!!

Dr Philippe Martin,
French Canadian,
phmartincsd@hotmail.com

 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home